Are you wanting to sell your tenanted property in West Midlands? Sell your property portfolio to LandlordBuyer and you won't have to pay the costs typically incurred through the traditional route of selling.
Selling your tenanted property in West Midlands
Over the last 10 years, properties in West Midlands have seen a price increase of 9.2%. Average West Midlands property prices now sit at £256,206.
- Current detached houses in West Midlands have an average price of £424,848
- Current semi-detached houses in West Midlands shave an average price of £252,722
- Current terraced houses in West Midlands have an average price of £203,293
- Current flats and maisonettes in West Midlands have an average price of £150,674
West Midlands Landlord Customer Testimonial
“It was getting difficult to sell a number of my rental properties in the West Midlands. I submitted an enquiry through the Landlord Buyer website and I heard back almost instantly with an offer. I decided to accept their cash offer and get the exact outcome I wanted. Thanks.”
Why should you sell your West Midlands buy-to-let property to LandlordBuyer?
What are the reasons why you should sell your tenanted West Midlands property, to LandlordBuyer?
- We always buy rented properties for cash and in a time-frame to suit you
- We are professional landlords with our own in-house property management team
- We’re specialists in buying rented property and properties with sitting tenants, from landlords.
You can find out more about how you can sell a house with sitting tenants here!