Are you wanting to sell your tenanted property in North East England? Sell your property portfolio to LandlordBuyer and you won't have to pay the costs typically incurred through the traditional route of selling.
Selling your tenanted property in North East England
Over the last 10 years, properties in North East England have seen a price increase of 9.9%. Average North East property prices now sit at £163,741.
- Current detached houses in North East England have an average price of £284,275
- Current semi-detached houses in North East England have an average price of £166,922
- Current terraced houses in North East England have an average price of £131,706
- Current flats and maisonettes in North East England have an average price of £105,599
North East England Landlord Customer Testimonial
“I was keen to sell my tenanted terraced house in Newcastle. A friend told me about how there are specialist agencies who can buy your house quickly so you don’t need to go through the typical Estate Agency route. I couldn’t be happier with the service.”
Why should you sell your North East England buy-to-let property to LandlordBuyer?
What are the reasons why you should sell your tenanted North East property, to LandlordBuyer?
- We always buy rented properties for cash and in a time-frame to suit you
- We are professional landlords with our own in-house property management team
- We’re specialists in buying rented property and properties with sitting tenants, from landlords.
You can find out more about how you can sell a house with sitting tenants here!