Are you wanting to sell your tenanted property in East of England? Sell your property portfolio to LandlordBuyer and you won't have to pay the costs typically incurred through the traditional route of selling.
Selling your tenanted property in East of England
Over the last 10 years, properties in East of England have seen a price increase of 7.2%. Average East of England property prices now sit at £363,779.
- Current detached houses in East of England have an average price of £565,399
- Current semi-detached houses in East of England shave an average price of £375,721
- Current terraced houses in East of England have an average price of £305,254
- Current flats and maisonettes in East of England have an average price of £217,639
East of England Landlord Customer Testimonial
“Fast, friendly and professional! We highly recommend LandlordBuyer if you’re looking to sell your house with tenants in, quickly. We weren’t 100% sure if they operated in our East of England!”
Why should you sell your East of England buy-to-let property to LandlordBuyer?
What are the reasons why you should sell your tenanted East of England property, to LandlordBuyer?
- We always buy rented properties for cash and in a time-frame to suit you
- We are professional landlords with our own in-house property management team
- We’re specialists in buying rented property and properties with sitting tenants, from landlords.
You can find out more about how you can sell a house with sitting tenants here!