What we do
We create a marketplace for Landlords to buy and sell properties, wherever they are in the world. As professional landlords, we understand the challenges of selling rented property. From cancelled appointments to wear and tear, it is hard to present a property in the best light when you have little control over tenants’ actions.
We have years of experience in handling tenants, and problems which can arise. If you are considering selling a property with sitting tenants, we have a solution for you. Our landlord to landlord sales agency has helped hundreds of landlords sell property. The most popular reasons include:
- Simplifying finances
- Nearing the end of mortgage term
Our aim is to achieve your desired price, within the shortest possible timetable.
How does it work?
- We prepare a marketing brochure with key selling points
- We market your property through industry leading marketing channels
- The property is offered to thousands of registered investors in our ‘investor club’
- The investors range from private property companies, local councils, charities, trusts, family offices, housing associations, PLC’s, and private landlords and homeowners
- We create a bespoke marketing package for you which includes your legal fees paid
- Our expert sales progression team manages the sale to achieve completion in the shortage possible timescale. Our average timescale from offer to completion is 35 days.
What else do you get?
- One of our property valuers with national experience will contact you regarding a free valuation
- We can upload the tenancy agreement and provide detailed information about the tenancy. You will be provided with unique log in details to manage our online portal.
- On instruction, we can appoint a professional photographer and floor planner if required
- We can provide an EPC for £65 if you don't have one.
- With your permission, we upload the property details to leading international property portals including; Rightmove, Zoopla, and Prime Location.
- We liaise with the tenants to arrange block viewings and report back with feedback
- On receipt of offers we will financially vet the applicant and request proof of funds or a mortgage agreement
We sell through our sister company, Move Places. See how your property will be listed at www.moveplaces.co.uk/properties-for-sale/pages/1.