Are you wanting to sell your tenanted property in Yorkshire? Sell your property portfolio to LandlordBuyer and you won't have to pay the costs typically incurred through the traditional route of selling.
Selling your tenanted property in Yorkshire
Over the last 10 years, properties in Yorkshire have seen a price increase of 9.2%. Average Yorkshire property prices now sit at £214,773.
- Current detached houses in Yorkshire have an average price of £353,145
- Current semi-detached houses in Yorkshire have an average price of £215,493
- Current terraced houses in Yorkshire have an average price of £169,548
- Current flats and maisonettes in Yorkshire have an average price of £140,710
Yorkshire Landlord Customer Testimonial
“I was keen to sell my Yorkshire buy-to-let property. I was able to sell within 20 days to LandlordBuyer and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks to Jason, Martyn and the rest of the company!”
Why should you sell your Yorkshire buy-to-let property to LandlordBuyer?
What are the reasons why you should sell your tenanted Yorkshire property, to LandlordBuyer?
- We always buy rented properties for cash and in a time-frame to suit you
- We are professional landlords with our own in-house property management team
- We’re specialists in buying rented property and properties with sitting tenants, from landlords.
You can find out more about how you can sell a house with sitting tenants here!