Are you wanting to sell your tenanted property in South West England? Sell your property portfolio to LandlordBuyer and you won't have to pay the costs typically incurred through the traditional route of selling.
Selling your tenanted property in South West England
Over the last 10 years, properties in South West England have seen a price increase of 6.9%. Average South West property prices now sit at £330,601.
- Current detached houses in South West England have an average price of £523,097
- Current semi-detached houses in South West England have an average price of £343,237
- Current terraced houses in South West England have an average price of £278,943
- Current flats and maisonettes in South West England have an average price of £196,337
South West England Landlord Customer Testimonial
“Extremely friendly. Extremely quick. Extremely customer-focused. I’ve since recommended my other landlord contacts to you who are potentially looking to sell-up some of their portfolio over the next 1-2 years.”
Why should you sell your South West England buy-to-let property to LandlordBuyer?
What are the reasons why you should sell your tenanted South West property, to LandlordBuyer?
- We always buy rented properties for cash and in a time-frame to suit you
- We are professional landlords with our own in-house property management team
- We’re specialists in buying rented property and properties with sitting tenants, from landlords.
You can find out more about how you can sell a house with sitting tenants here!