Are you wanting to sell your tenanted property in South East England? Sell your property portfolio to LandlordBuyer and you won't have to pay the costs typically incurred through the traditional route of selling.
Selling your tenanted property in South East England
Over the last 10 years, properties in South East England have seen a price increase of 7.89%. Average South East property prices now sit at £404,229.
- Current detached houses in South East England have an average price of £716,234
- Current semi-detached houses in South East England have an average price of £440,591
- Current terraced houses in South East England have an average price of £342,582
- Current flats and maisonettes in South East England have an average price of £233,289
South East England Landlord Customer Testimonial
“I urgently needed to sell my property portfolio in a relatively short period of time. I got in touch with LandlordBuyer and straight away they were able to offer their expertise and a fair price for my current portfolio. I would 100% recommend the entire team if you’re on the lookout to sell your rented property quickly”
Why should you sell your South East England buy-to-let property to LandlordBuyer?
What are the reasons why you should sell your tenanted South East property, to LandlordBuyer?
- We always buy rented properties for cash and in a time-frame to suit you
- We are professional landlords with our own in-house property management team
- We’re specialists in buying rented property and properties with sitting tenants, from landlords.
You can find out more about how you can sell a house with sitting tenants here!