Open Property Group’s ways of working reflect all current local and national Government guidance. Our measures are designed to reassure and protect you, our team and the general public.
Business as usual
We continue to work from our office and from home when required. You can reach any of our team on 0800 990 3939 or 0208 787 5860.
When dealing with LandlordBuyer, please be aware of the following:
- No face to face customer interaction is required with LandlordBuyer or any third party in relation to your property
- If it is absolutely necessary to visit a property I.e. In relation to an accepted offer on your property, we will ensure the following before, during and after all appointments:
- Ensure our hands are well sanitised before and after each appointment
- Wear gloves and shoe covers
- Maintain social distancing
- Do not touch any surfaces in your property
- Schedule appointments for the most appropriate time for you, including when you are not in the property
- Minimise the time required in your property
In many circumstances, video calling using Skype, Facebook, WhatsApp, Google or others, can be used to speak to customers, answer questions and view your property.
When speaking to LandlordBuyer, we will respectfully ask you the following questions prior to any meeting:
- Have you or has anyone in your property been abroad over the last 14 days?
- To your knowledge, has anyone been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus in the last 14 days?
- Has anyone in your property currently in or have been advised to self-isolate?
I hope you keep safe during these challenging times.