Coronavirus (Covid-19) Enhancing Our Service
Adhering to the measures outlined by Public Health England, LandlordBuyer has enhanced our safeguarding measures to reassure and protect you, our team and the general public during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak.
Maintaining Business As Usual
We are continuing work as normal. Our team are working remotely where necessary with phone calls diverting to mobiles.
We are attending to a high level of enquires which may affect how soon we can respond to inbound calls and emails. However, we will endeavour to respond as quickly and efficiently as possible.
When dealing with LandlordBuyer, please be aware of the following:
- No face to face customer interaction is required with LandlordBuyer or any third party in relation to your property
- If it is absolutely necessary to visit a property I.e. In relation to an accepted offer on your property, we will ensure the following before, during and after all appointments:
- Ensure our hands are well sanitised before and after each appointment
- Wear gloves and shoe covers
- Maintain social distancing
- Do not touch any surfaces in your property
- Schedule appointments for the most appropriate time for you, including when you are not in the property
- Minimise the time required in your property
In many circumstances, video calling using Skype, Facebook, WhatsApp, Google or others, can be used to speak to customers, answer questions and view your property.
When speaking to LandlordBuyer, we will respectfully ask you the following questions prior to any meeting:
- Have you or has anyone in your property been abroad over the last 14 days?
- To your knowledge, has anyone been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus in the last 14 days?
- Has anyone in your property currently in or have been advised to self-isolate?
I hope you keep safe during these challenging times.