If you’re looking to sell your Newcastle property with sitting tenants, at LandlordBuyer we have the solution for you. At LandlordBuyer you won’t need to pay the usual costs incurred through selling your buy-to-let property.
- Current detached houses in Newcastle have an average price of £386,671
- Current semi-detached houses in Newcastle have an average price of £229,931
- Current terraced houses in Newcastle have an average price of £162,621
- Current flats and maisonettes in Newcastle have an average price of £141,987
Newcastle Landlord Customer Testimonial
LandlordBuyer really helped us through what could have been an incredibly stressful and time-consuming situation. We wanted to sell our Newcastle-based property which had sitting tenants as quickly as possible. The process was extremely quick and the legal fees were covered too which was a surprising bonus!
Why should you sell your Newcastle rental property to LandlordBuyer?
What are the reasons why you should sell your tenanted Newcastle property, to LandlordBuyer?
- We always buy rented properties for cash and in a time-frame to suit you
- We are professional landlords with our own in-house property management team
- We’re specialists in buying rented property and properties with sitting tenants, from landlords.
You can find out more about how you can sell a rented property with tenants here!